Our Services include:
- Free counseling for victims of crime or abuse
- Free counseling for any individual with a child under the age of 18 in the home
- Free family counseling
- Basic Budgeting Assistance
- Referral and Assistance
Call/text our referral hotline at 1 (855) 239 - ATFS, or submit an online referral below.
Our licensed counselors work with individuals and families to:
- conduct a needs assessment
- develop a plan of service
- provide counseling as appropriate
ATFS provides parenting skills classes based on the unique needs of the family. Our goal is to provide additional skills to parents or grandparents that assist them in building and maintaining a strong family unit.
Basic Budgeting Assistance:
ATFS staff provide families with assistance in basic financial concepts and budgeting with the goal of strengthening a families financial basis.
Non ATFS services coordination:
ATFS staff assist families by coordinating all available services for themselves with the goal of achieving self-sufficiency.